Saturday, December 31, 2016

Xamarin forms android emulator app not updating when debugging

I find that sometime when I am debugging a Xamarin Forms apps on a windows 10 machine the android apps do not show the latest updates in the emulator.  Typically when debugging on a windows 10 machine I do most of my debugging in the UWP app but when I switch to the hyper-V android emulator the app does not always show the latest changes.  To solve this I stop debugging the android version, go to the emulator and uninstall the app.  The next time you be debug you will see the latest version

5 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing Download UC News App

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can also download uc news app from 9apps Crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is providing good information. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Check It Out

    ReplyDelete

  4. What's New
    Weekly Build Update (2015-07-19)
    What's new:
    - Back button crash fix.
    - New file picker interface.
    - Compatibility fixes (Dark Cloud should work better, Atelier Iris can be played from start).http://androsupport.com

    ReplyDelete